Have a question? Let’s see if we can answer it!
- What if I lose my card?
- You should see staff at your nearest venue to be reissued with a new card.
- How can I update my details?
- You can update your details with management at any Publinc Pub.
- How do I spend points in venue?
- When making food and drink purchases in Publinc venues, simply present your barcode on your Publinc app or your membership card to staff at the point of purchase. To use your points for purchases at Publinc partner restaurants, simply redeem your points voucher at the kiosk and present this at the point of purchase at our partner restaurants.
- Will my points expire?
- Points expire every June and December, so be sure to redeem them before point expiry.
- How much are my Publinc points worth?
- 1 Publinc point equals 1c.
Peers & Pledging
- How do I earn community points?
- By using your card every time you visit.
- How much are my community points worth?
- 1 community point equals 1c.
- When can I pledge my community points?
- You can pledge your community points at any time when you have a balance of 100 community points or more. This can be done at your local at our pledging stations or on the website under Pledge.
- Will pledging my points affect my points I have to spend in the venue?
- No, your Publinc Points and Community Points are separate. Publinc points are all yours to spend and Community Points are for local causes and for making a difference to your local community.
- What happens if I don’t pledge my community points?
- Your community points will remain on your account for 6 months. If you don’t pledge your community points within the 6 months, they will expire. This will take place every June and December. So get pledging!
- Who can be on the Publinc Peer recipient list?
- Any local community group, not-for-profit organisation or charity can be on the recipient list as a Publinc Peer. This may include your local school P+C, hospital, charity or sporting club. They must meet the recipient criteria in order to become an approved Publinc Peer.
- How can my organisation be added to the Publinc Peer recipient list?
- Any Publinc Communities member or staff team member may nominate a community group to be added to the Publinc Peer recipient list on our website www.publinc.com.au or with the Venue Manager at your local Publinc Communities venue. If approved, your nominated group will be added to the approved venue Peer list the following quarter.
- How do I download the Publinc Communities App?
- The App can be found by searching for ‘Publinc’ on the App store, or by clicking on your App Store link below.
- I’m an existing Publinc Communities member, how do I link my publinc card?
- By selecting ‘Link your publinc card’ and entering your mobile and email. When the details entered match what we have stored, you can progress to finalise your card linking. If the details don’t match or match against multiple accounts, you can see Bar Staff in venue to help you with your account details.
- I’m a new member to Publinc Communities, how do I join via the App?
- Simply by selecting ‘Join for free’ and completing the sign-up form with your personal details. Please see Bar Staff should you like a physical card.
- What rewards will I see in my App?
- All your personalised offers will be saved in your Rewards section of the App from the Home screen. Each will show details of the reward, expiry dates and a barcode to be scanned at the till to redeem.
- What is a Stamp Card in my App?
- From time to time, we like to reward our member with a Stamp Card – this means when you purchase a select number of items, you will be rewarded with one free.
- Do I still earn points when using my digital card?
- Yes, you will still earn both Personal and Community Points when scanning your digital card at the till with every purchase. These points will be visible and accumulate in real time in your App.
- Can I pledge Community Points from my App?
- Yes, you can pledge and support Peers of your choice on your App. This is as simple as selecting the Community Points button or Pledge & Nominate on the home screen, choosing a or many Peers, and how many Points to contribute.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Shoot us a message!